16 February 2010

I got 99 problems and a ticket's one.

Man, people. have you seen the line-up for this year’s Bonnaroo? holy hell. they’ve got Tori Amos, KOL, Tenacious D,---did you hear me?? I said Tenacious D--- Norah Jones, Brandi Carlile, Blues Traveler WHAT?

Oh my gosh. I didn’t realize. That’s major. PLUS, they’re gonna have The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band -oh snap- The National - also, major. And… Jeff Beck. Sweet lord. I’d do a lot of things to be there.

WHAT? Regina Spektor’s gonna be in the house, too? I can’t handle this.

CLUTCH? Clutch of “Ace of Cakes” fame??? Gees. I really CAN’T handle this. CHROMEO???

Okay, let’s just stop. I can’t take it. Plus, they go on to say “more artists to be announced.” Rip my heart out, Bonnaroo. Rip it out and stomp on it. Then, stick a fork in it and light it up with your Zippo.

Yours,
katie beth

















what?.....what did you say? Jay-Z?? are you serious??? really?



shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment